Performance Psychology for Safety and Health Professionals Online Program (IOSH Certificated)
Tid & Plats
About the event
Think about the most effective and amazing performers that you’ve met or observed throughout your life – or learned about throughout history.
- How would you describe them?
- What sets these individuals apart?
- What if it were possible to develop these characteristics in ourselves and in others to create performance excellence in safety?
Performance Psychology unlocks these questions and identifies the specific areas where every organisation and every individual can move from the ordinary to the extraordinary by developing these characteristics of excellence for elite performance in safety and health.
To get to know more about the above is now be achievable with the world's only IOSH* approved Performance Psychology for Safety and Health Professionals online program!
*IOSH = Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH), the world’s largest professional association for occupational health and safety.
The online program consists of:
- Two-day course, delivered across two-weeks
- Six engaging and thought-provoking modules
- Online learning platform; interactive and easy to use
- Blend of self-led online learning with six 90 to 120-minute live sessions with Darren Sutton, delivered over Teams and Zoom
- Meaningful practical guidance and exercises on how to apply the learning to your own environment
- End of course assessment; 14 multiple-choice questions and reflective statement.
All successful participants will receive a personal certificate from the Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH), the world’s largest professional association for occupational health and safety.
To learn more about this exclusive program and how it works, please download the brochure using this link.
The course is developed and offered by BSST.
For further questions about the content and how it works, please get in touch with Darren by:
Calling +44 (0)1665 714837 or mobile 07803 628688
SÄKU in collaboration with BSST and Darren Sutton, can offer this online course with an exclusive discount! The normal price is £235 per person, but with the Coupon code you will get a 35% discount. The Coupon code will be sent to you after you register.
The discount is available until 31 March.
Take the course!
Click on "Register!" on this page. After this, an email will be sent to you with the Coupon code and a link to get started at the BSST website.
About BSST and Darren Sutton
Darren Sutton is the owner of BSST (Behavioural Safety Services Training) and the developer of several fully IOSH Certificated Performance. Behavioural and Leadership related safety Programs. Darren is the only safety professional in the world who holds an MSc in performance psychology. He’s passionate about helping people and their organisations to become the very best that they can be. He’s held a variety of leadership roles in some of the most challenging environments in the world and works with some of the biggest organisations in the UK and across the globe.